OIW Trust Associates LLCRepresentation l Protection l Administration
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Breaking News - ANTHONY RENFROW GUILTY!
GUILTY TO COUNT 1 OF FEDERAL INDICTMENT - CONSPIRACY
It is official and justice has been served. A courthouse confidant and watcher just advised us that Internet Scoundrel, Anthony Renfrow plead guilty this morning to Count 1 of the Federal Indictment in connection with 14DailyPlus.com.
The Judge ordered a presentence background investigation.
14. Paragraphs 1-13 are incorporated as though fully set out herein.
15. Beginning in or about March 2006, the exact date being unknown to the Grand Jury, and continuing to on or about May 16, 2007, both dates being approximate and inclusive, in the District of Kansas and elsewhere, the defendants, ANTHONY RENFROW and WILLIAM “BILL” FOX, knowingly and intentionally conspired and agreed together and with each other, andwith other persons known and unknown to the Grand Jury to commit the following offenses against the United States: wire fraud, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2 and 1343; and engaging in monetary transactions greater than$10,000, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2 and 1957.
Object of Conspiracy
16. It was a part and object of the conspiracy that RENFROW, FOX, and their coconspirators, willfully and knowingly devised a scheme to defraud investors through14DailyPlus.com and to obtain money and property by means of false and fraudulent pretenses, representations, and promises, and, for the purpose of executing the scheme to defraud, knowingly and intentionally caused to be transmitted by means of wire communications in interstate and foreign commerce, writings, signs, signals, and sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme to defraud individuals in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2 and 1343.
17. It was a further part and object of the conspiracy that RENFROW, FOX, and their co-conspirators, knowingly engaged in monetary transactions by, through, and to financial institutions, affecting interstate commerce, in criminally derived property of a value greater than $10,000.00, through deposits, withdrawals, and transfers of U.S. currency, funds, and monetary instruments, such property having been derived fromwire fraud, which is a specified unlawful activity, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Sections 2 and 1957.
Manner and Means
18. It was part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com established an Internet website that appeared as though individuals could make investments and reap large returns.
19. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com falsely promised 14% per day return on the purported investment.
20. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com solicited investments in amounts up to $9,000 cash.
21. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com falsely promised a greater return on the investment if more money wasinvested.
22. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com encouraged investors to reinvest all returns into the program.
23. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com regularly conducted conference calls via telephone and Internet to recruit individuals, encourage more investments, and reassure the soundness of theinvestments.
24. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14 DailyPlus.com deposited the invested funds into their personal accounts.
25. It was further part of the conspiracy that the founder and promoters of 14DailyPlus.com used the invested money for personal purposes and did not pay out returns to the “investors.”
26. In furtherance of this conspiracy and to effect and accomplish the objects of it, one or more of the defendants or conspirators, both indicted and unindicted, committed, among others, the following overt acts in the District of Kansas and elsewhere:
a. During a conference call with Matt Becker, Renfrow assured14DailyPlus.com investors their funds were safe and that no one would lose their funds or investment despite the delay in payments being made to the investors. Renfrow asserted the delay in payments of returns was due to problems associated with the Internet payment entities, and nothing more.
b. Fox recruited Eric Fellows to become part of 14DailyPlus.com by making an “investment” in 14DailyPlus.com, and then earning a “return” on that investment by merely viewing advertising sites established through14DailyPlus.com. The “earnings” were to be credited to the “investor’s” online account and it was recommended that earnings remain in the account.
c. Renfrow reported to Charles Lunsford that investors were not being paid because cyber thieves had compromised 14DailyPlus.com’s E-Gold account, so the funds were not available to be disbursed.
d. Fox told Aubrey Meyer that she could earn a 40% return on her investment with 14DailyPlus.com, and was assured she would at least get her initial investment returned.
e. Fox personally placed a telephone call to Robert Montgomery to congratulate him for recruiting others to join 14DailyPlus.com.
f. Renfrow personally met with James Oliver in Sacramento, California, and showed Mr. Oliver office space as a means of satisfying concerns whether 14DailyPlus.com was a legitimate business. Mr. Oliver participated in conference calls with Renfrow, who provided various reasons for lack of payments to the investors. Renfrow’s explanation for lack of payment included a tale that his E-Gold account had been “hacked,” so Renfrow was awaiting pay-out from another investment to then satisfy payments in 14DailyPlus.com.
g. During a conference call with Russ Pitts, Fox stated he had made$250,000 in six months through 14DailyPlus.com, and that his mother-in-law had made $60,000. Fox told Mr. Pitts that participants in 14DailyPlus.com would not be paid if they did not recruit other people to join 14DailyPlus.com.
h. During a conference call with Russ Pitts, Renfrow directed people to not refer to 14DailyPlus.com as an “investment.”
i. During a conference call with James Rizqalla, Renfrow reported problems with the 14DailyPlus.com website, which required some reorganization and delays in payments.
j. Fox recruited Art Ruby to become part of 14DailyPlus.com andencouraged Mr. Ruby to make the investment with cash.8
k. During a conference call with Art Ruby, Renfrow stated everyone who participated in 14DailyPlus.com would be paid, and when a participant in the conference call had specific questions about payments, then they were accused of not being a “team player,” and threatened with having their account closed. Explanations by Fox for delays in payment included health issues for Renfrow, SafePay Solutions, Inc. not releasing funds, or glitches with the Internet payment system.
l. During conference calls with Willis Smith, Renfrow encouraged people to invest with 14DailyPlus.com, and assured the participants that no one would ever lose money because the initial investment would always be returned. Renfrow explained payments were delayed until more people invested with14DailyPlus.com, so the capital fund would be increased and allow for returns to be paid.
m. During a conference call with Don Stroh, Renfrow stated no one would lose their money in connection with 14DailyPlus.com. Renfrow explained investments could be made by sending a wire transfer to Renfrow’s personal Bank of America account from the “investor’s” bank account or directly depositing funds into Renfrow’s Bank of America account at any local Bank of America branch.
There are 13 pages to Count 1 but by know, you should understand that magnitude of the violations of trust and confidence involved.
It is always a great day when internet scammers are caught and prosecuted. The Cloud of doubt and complete misrepresentation may finally clear from the Iraqi Dinar and the Dinar community.
Information and People For Diligent Outcomes